Kenosha Creative Space presents:
Day of the Dead” An Alley/Block Party Fundraiser*
Saturday, November 5, 2016
4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
5722-6th Avenue (Alley-ways)- Downtown Kenosha
Suggested Donation $7
On Saturday, November 5, 2016 between 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm, event organizers will be again overtaking the alleyways bordering 5722 Sixth Avenue—future home to the Kenosha Creative Space, for a street festival and alleyway celebrating the Mexican “Day of the Dead”.
- Authentic Day of the Dead Experience
- Ofrendas – An ofrenda (Spanish: “offering”) is a collection of objects placed on a ritual altar during the annual and traditionally Mexican “Day of the Dead” celebration.
- Mexican Style Skull Decorating Contest & Exhibit
- Live Music
- Traditional Day of the Dead Food
- Live Performing Acts (Popup Drum Circle, Face Painting, & More)
- Arts & Crafts Demonstrations
*The funds raised by this event will be used to complete structural repairs, including plumbing and electrical upgrades on the building. We have been working with community organizations and now we are asking for your assistance to help us complete our goal for this community-initiated development.