Kenosha Creative Fest 2022
Creative Space Fest 2.0
- 11am- 2pm- Family Fun ~ Lots of Hands-on activities! Painting, Community Mural, lawn games, photo booth, face painting, flash mobs, tye-dyes, art demonstrations and so much more! Many of these activities will continue throughout the day as well!
- 12:30pm-10pm- LIVE MUSIC ~ There will be two stages- 6 Full bands on the main stage, and solo artists during set changes on the side acoustic stage.
- There will be artist vendors as well.
- 57th Street will be closed to traffic so we can party properly! Party pants and dancing shoes STRONGLY ADVISED! :))
- Expert Sound Provided by Jeff Tauri, owner of Tribute Entertainment
JULY 23, 2022
Whether they are playing as a Duo or with the Full Band, the energy is always upbeat. Indigo Canyon have built a strong reputation for creating grooves and drawing crowds into dancing frenzies. If you don’t believe it, come see for your self!
Brent’s kudos include a 2005 Grammy listing for his song Hand of God as recorded by Austin’s Bonnie Whitmore. He has played throughout the US, Mexico, and the UK, and now resides in Kenosha WI where he recently served as poet laureate.